Avanza Academy is currently inviting potential lecturers to join their growing team in the following areas;
- Business Management & Communication
- Sports Management & Leadership
- Sports Fitness & Nutrition
- Sales & Marketing
- Psychology & Research Skills
- Digital Media
Applicants are required to hold a minimum of MQF Level 6 Bachelor’s Degree in the cognate discipline and be able to demonstrate experience of working within adult education. Candidates with a previous adult lecturing experience in MQF Level 4-7 courses, knowledge of student assessment modes and experience in blended learning is an advantage.
Lectures will be responsible for:
- Teaching related subjects;
- Preparation of all lesson materials (PowerPoints, notes & activities) related to provided module learning outcomes;
- Development and correction of module student assessments;
- Supporting and guiding students;
- Meeting deadlines; and
- Attending Teaching Team meetings, induction, graduation & CPD sessions when asked.